October 2020 Update – We have scheduled this event fo April 7 2021 and are excited to see everybody. If you have already registered, thank you, please reach out if you would like to join us for this special event. See MORE HERE
While the nation reacts to COVID-19, we are not immune to the impact it has had on our lives. It looks like we have to postpone the gala scheduled for March, and reschedule for a later date.
Due to the NYS Governor Cuomo’s edict banning gatherings of 500 or more and reducing occupancy levels by 50% to maintain social distancing, we have had to postpone our Gala scheduled for March 25th at Oheka Castle and are attempting to reschedule with Admiral McRaven & the Castle for July or August 2020. Keep you all posted once we get a firm date and hope you all who have registered can attend…